Obsessed

By farmvillefail - 09/01/2010 00:10 - United States

Today, I found out the best way to communicate with my boyfriend, who is obsessed with Farmville, is by placing a "sign post" on his farm. Not sending texts, emails, or calling, but by placing a message on his imaginary farm. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 936
You deserved it 4 378

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Losers" coming from the guy who feels the need to advertise his Myspace address at the bottom of every post. Enough said!

I don't really get this obsession. I play farmville and I think it's a cute game, but it's not like you can spend a lot of time playing it, you have to wait a day or two for your crops to get ready and then it takes up ten minutes or twenty minutes tops to harvest them and plant new ones. Even if you only plant strawberries, you'd still only spend at most two hours a day on farmville (and that would get VERY boring because it's not like you can do any exciting stuff with it).

Comments

meh, to be honest thats more like a MLIA as gay as farmville is

Put another sign in his Farmville saying "Welcome to DumpsVille - Population: You."

joezgirly 0

oh my gawd that is beyoond amazing!!

Oh damn, my ex bf played farmville too. Always when we where just leaving the house, he wanted to pet his animals or something like that. click clickclick clickclick clickclick clickclick clickclick clickclick click... Laaaame!

Hahahaha that's sooooo funny. :) I love farmville, but I understand. It can be hard to communicate with my boyfriend tooo.

One has the boy-/girlfriend one deserves...

YDI for not breaking up with a dick like that. Sorry but it's true. If he was a good boyfriend you'd be at least his 2nd or 3rd priority (Living and maybe Family)

I read today an fml about a girl who had to pay a friend to water her plants, feed her fish, and flip her burgers, all on facebook games.. thats fail, not this ;p

JT5695 0

Someone please hack the FarmVille app. Please!

CocoaFatRabbit 0
pogum4 0

my friend got up at 4am just to harvest his egg plants and i was like you have no life!