OCD

By Anonymous - 04/11/2009 13:53 - Australia

Spicy
Today, I decided to dress up sexy for my boyfriend. I put on cute undies and a corset because they made the most of my assets. The first thing my boyfriend said was, "The colours don't match." FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 515
You deserved it 5 758

Same thing different taste

Top comments

shadowkillah 0

damn FYL!if my girlfriend did that to me I would be like hey sexy!!I wouldn't care about the color matching at all. anyways he doesn't appreciate what u do for him...so yeah FYL~

Do you guys seriously not have anything better to do than correct spelling and grammar on FML? Seriously, grow up. It's FML, not a literature digest.

Comments

He's a total ******. it doesn't matter if the damn colors don't match... the point is you tried to do something for him.

he's homosexual. dump him! this person i know * happened last week * married this guy and she spent $20000 on the wedding, then $10000 to move to Hawaii, then went browsing her pc she found $5000 of gay **** in her comp. she tried to sue him and lost $10000. they're divorced now, obviously.

When he doesn't pay attention to detail I bet he gets in trouble but now that he pays attention to detail you're still not satisfied.

yup did the same to my ex.. even now every time i see her i make sure she matches :P

magaly1693 0

Can we focus on how she spelled COLORS lmfaoo

Britisch/Australian Englisch spells it colours. Amerikan Englisch spells it colors.

nobridgejustwate 0

In England, Canada and Australia (where the OP is from), among other places, the "u" is added to 'colours', 'favourite', and 'favour', among other words. HOLY LONG (but not run-on) SENTENCE BATMAN.

Kureyna 0

I hathNever understood the grammar wars that go on in these streams of comments... He does sound gay.

MaddogTotten 0

did he really say colours? that makes it 10x more gay.

From now on, when making a sexy presentation, just wear a towel and the few droplets of water that still remain from your shower... (Dump the current boy toy because this memory has and will continue to taint this relationship. You'll always feel self concious or not good enough for this guy now.)

i'm pretty sure your boyfriend is gay.

prophetsam 12

Wow! He's a particular kind of 'Short-Bus' Special... heh!