Ouch

By Anonymous - 24/05/2014 06:08 - United States

Today, I had a spur of the moment idea to go have my nose pierced. The piercer made sure to tell me how easily the little stud could get caught or hung up. I spent all day stressing over it only to scratch my nose and rip it out. Now I have a $40 bleeding hole in my nose. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 842
You deserved it 37 052

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Surely it can't be that hard to not scratch your face, especially when your already stressing about it.

Ouch.. Make sure that doesn't get infected OP

Comments

Either he didn't use proper jewellery or you were scratching incredibly hard.. It shouldn't rip out that easily.. I have to twiddle with mine to get it out!

Ouch! I've done that when mine healed up. Hopefully it heals just fine! You can probably go back to the person who did the piercing and ask them if they can reinsert the ring. Clean it when seasalt water (the seasalt can be found in the seasoning aisle of your grocery store, it's where I found mine!) and try to avoid touching it.

psycho_fuzzball 10

I'm confused because I accidentally forget and scratch my nose piercing all the time. It hurts a bit but the stud pulls out if I scratch too hard. Maybe you got an actual ring instead of a stud to start? Or you scratched with more power than a nose scratch should ever need. If you decide to re-pierce, get a stud until it heals, then get the hoop/ring.

Been there, done that. I hope it wasn't too bad, if you're going to try again there are different kinds of studs. Some of them are easier for beginners than others.

sea salt and warm water soaks. healed my nose peircing

Ew, that's gross. IM SCARED NOW. BECAUSE I CANT IMAGINE ALL THE NIGHTMARES ILL HAVE AFTER THIS.

KatyLarae 13

Hey look at the bright side.... If you can find one