Public announcement

By Pissed - 05/10/2011 15:29 - Australia

Today, in an incredibly busy shopping center bathroom with my 5 year-old niece, I was squatting over the toilet seat to avoid germs. My niece then says at the top of her voice, "Auntie, why are you sitting like a kangaroo?" I'd say the whole room pissed their pants laughing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 738
You deserved it 8 422

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Just put toilet paper on the seat and take a shower when you get home

It's not like I don't understand why people don't want to use public toilets, but wouldn't it be easier to bring some toilet seat covers? Squatters often cause the most mess.

Comments

Serves you right germaphobe, just sit down do your business and leave. No germs unless you're planning on rubbing your hands all over the seat and in your face.

Kids really do say the darnedest things...

why the hell was your niece in the toilet with you??

because in most places these days, you can't let a 5 year old out of your sight

On your smartphone, there are about 400,000 times as much germs than on such a toilet so who cares?

YDI for squatting. I hope you didn't make a mess and leave it there like most people. If everybody knew how to use the toilet properly, public restrooms wouldn't be so damn disgusting.

Why would they piss their pants in a bathroom? How silly of them...

From a janitor, squatters make the MOST mess. Not to mention, the cleaners used on a public toilet kill HIV, staph, salmonella, & pretty much anything else you can come into contact with. Commercial grade cleaners mean business.