Sick

By SickMaMa - 09/12/2014 22:39 - United States - Cortland

Today, my daughter wasn't feeling well, so we allowed her to sleep in bed with us. She snuggled right up with my husband. I felt a little jealous until she turned around and cuddled with me, just long enough to throw up all over me. She then flipped back over and snuggled with her dad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 800
You deserved it 4 059

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Toughsky 23

I wouldn't take it too seriously OP. Yeah she turned just to vomit on you but it really doesn't mean much. I'm sure she just didn't know what to do when she felt the need to vomit and just turned around.

Comments

Don't worry OP, this is completely normal! I mean that she rather snuggles with her dad - I'm guessing your daughter is around 4? Just read a little about Oedipus/Electra complex. You shouldn't be jealous, just handle it in a right way. :) Anyway, sorry for the vomiting part...

This should be a Trojan condom commercial.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
chlorinegreen 27

Are you saying you should reprimand the daughter because she was sick and unintentionally vomited? You should kick her out of the room when she needs you most for comforting? Sounds like you should stick to animals (though still not much better to punish them if they're sick) at least you can put them in the kennel.

Kick her little girl out for being sick? Don't breed... Ever!

I understand what you're saying. I'd want to clean the bed and not sleep in pile of puke all night.

I think 21 meant that didn't she get the kid out of bed to clean the sheets? The way it's worded almost makes it sound like the daughter just rolled back over and they all continued sleeping (which I doubt, but I think that's what 21 was referring to. I don't think she actually meant to punish the kid for having thrown up).

Valuable lesson - children with sore tummies shouldn't sleep between mom and dad. Rather let them sleep at the edge of the bed with a bucket next to them. This is a mistake you only make once.

No worries, OP, I'm a daddy's girl as well :)

dave20012 15

Oh no that sucks she vomited on you. But She truly is a daddy's little girl bet she calls for him in the night.? But I hope she feels better soon

no matter what kids be kids can't judge them...