Sneakin'

By Beaaaaaa - 01/10/2024 08:00 - United States

Today, I caught my husband talking to a girl on Instagram. He denied there being more than just “friendship” and gave me an ultimatum: to stop “policing” him or he throws me and our newborn out into the streets. He knows that I have no family or nowhere else to go. FML
I agree, your life sucks 496
You deserved it 127

Same thing different taste

Top comments

d j mom 7

you have a new baby so you can't do s**t. behave for a while but as soon as you can go back to work, save your $$ and plan on leaving this controlling pos. if it gets really bad you just need to contact a social worker (hospitals have plenty) and they can get you and your baby taken care of. this man is a narcissistic pig and doesn't care about or respect you or your baby. you deserve better.

GoogieWithers 22

I was about to say the same. Great advice.

Comments

d j mom 7

you have a new baby so you can't do s**t. behave for a while but as soon as you can go back to work, save your $$ and plan on leaving this controlling pos. if it gets really bad you just need to contact a social worker (hospitals have plenty) and they can get you and your baby taken care of. this man is a narcissistic pig and doesn't care about or respect you or your baby. you deserve better.

GoogieWithers 22

I was about to say the same. Great advice.

If he’s giving you an ultimatum for policing him as he puts it it means you’ve definitely bitched about this before. I hate to break it to you but just because someone is married doesn’t mean people of the opposite sex are off limits. All of us are social beings. We’re allowed to have friends outside of our relationships/marriages. You can’t control who other people talk to. Do you know for a fact the types of conversations they’re having? I feel like there’s a lot of information missing here to fully understand the full picture. Stop stressing yourself out over nothing. You have a newborn for pete’s sake.

You missed a lot of red flags in his behavior

d j mom 7

NOTHING justifies the ultimatum that he gave her. you're defending him so you must be cut from the same cloth. God help the person that ends up with you.

@copalolita - Are you so desperate to get picked, you throw abused women under the bus like that all the time?

He just sounds stressed, and not at his best. Maybe take some time to learn to approach this delicately and see if you can work together at the underlying problem. Sometimes you just have to be the one who helps others regulate their emotions, when dealing with stress or conflict.