Spooked

By Anonymous - 10/11/2009 22:57 - United States

Today, I woke up in a complete daze. It took me a few minutes to realize what had happened. Apparently my sleepwalking problems have returned, only this time I managed to overdose myself with Nyquil. As a result, I slept for fourteen hours, wet my sheets, and lost my job. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 871
You deserved it 4 120

Same thing different taste

Top comments

burnquist764 0

Good lord! Count your blessings that you didn't take a lethal dose of something. I'd see someone right away if I was you.

One no-call no-show at work, and you're fired? Sure there wasn't anything else that led up to that, and this was just their excuse to finally drop you?

Comments

Can sleepwalkers easily open a childproof cap? I just can't imagine someone opening it that easily in that state of consciousness. And wouldn't the nasty taste wake you right up if you took a swig of it?

Sleepwalkers can make all motions that they regularly make, so it's possible to open a childproof cap while sleepwalking if you're used to opening childproof caps.

borabora1991 0

that sucks. similar thing happened to someone i know. he sleepwalks every once in a while but the other day he went to sleep with his phone on his desk and woke up the next morning with it on the end of his bed-with the screen shattered. has no idea what happened to it.

SilverStrs5 0

How did you lose your job? Where did you wake up? That sounds scary.

Kuroftw 0

Wait, how did you lose your job? o.o;

Justdarrel 0

They slept for 14 hours. more then likely they missed work smart people

HA! mine is worse. imagine a small hallway. on the left ; a bathroom. on the right ; stairs. try sleep walking, turning the wrong way, falling down the stairs and breaking your leg. theres my life! (: oh, and its an old house, and there is a sliding door that comes out of the wall to close the entrance to the stairs. lets just say we use that now!!

Hurt16 0

The last time I slept walk was 4 years ago. I had walked in the kitchen, I was talking to my mother n i peed in the trash bin n went back to bed... I dint remember doing that... I woke up with print lines on my butt n my mother n aunt was too busy laughing while telling me

khali99 0

How can you get fired for that? What job you do ?

gah, my fail, forgot I was in random... oops (dunno how to delete from my phone)