Strict house

By Sierra - 10/09/2024 00:00 - United States

Today, after I spent a weekend at my boyfriend’s house, I came home to find the locks changed. My parents decided to change them because they “don’t need me slutting around under their roof.” My boyfriend lives 4 hours away and I have nothing but an overnight bag. FML
I agree, your life sucks 499
You deserved it 133

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Call the cops. Tell them you were illegally evicted by your parents. If you're a minor, that's also child abandonment.

That's a little extreme of them, though. Have you NEVER slept over at a boyfriend/girlfriends house? Or had them come over?

Comments

I kinda gotta side with them on this one. Why are you sleeping at someone else’s house like you don’t have your own? If you wanna sleep at someone else’s house, then move out. However, if you’re young enough to still have mom and dad governing you, you shouldn’t be sleeping over your boyfriend’s house in the first place. Your parents should have given you 30 days to move out rather than switch the locks, though.

That's a little extreme of them, though. Have you NEVER slept over at a boyfriend/girlfriends house? Or had them come over?

Had them come over yes. Had them sleep over/slept over their house not while living with parents. That is kinda disrespectful. Sleeping in someone else’s bed like you don’t have your own. Again, if you’re young enough to have parents breathe down your neck you’re probably too young to sleep at boyfriend’s house without adult supervision. And if you’re grown enough to lay down with another human and **** like rabbits, you can go do that but not in my house.

Lffayen 4

Are you insane? She went to visit someone for a weekend, not disappear for a week with no warning. Or do you think anyone who visits anywhere overnight should be evicted?

When you become a parent you’ll understand.

Call the cops. Tell them you were illegally evicted by your parents. If you're a minor, that's also child abandonment.