Stuck here

By Anonymous - 19/03/2011 12:13 - United States

Today, my purse was stolen. Too bad it had all of my money and my passport. My flight is tomorrow, and the embassy is closed until Monday. Guess who gets to stay in a foreign country with no money and no identification for the next three days. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 165
You deserved it 4 119

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Travel State Gov website: "All U.S. embassies and consulates have an after hours duty officer available to assist with life or death emergencies of U.S. citizens abroad. Contact the nearest U.S. embassy or consulate after hours duty officer for assistance if you have an emergency need to travel."

sofiainthesun 5

I'm gone guess you and a bunch of hobos.

Comments

Hide_Yo_Kids 0

you have some sort of technology to help you if you wrote down this FML

this is why ppl should buy a hipzbag! jeez

TayonaC 10

haha hide ya kids hide ya wife hide ya purse cus they taken stuff from everybody out there see what I did there? yes it was dumb but I thought it was funny too

WOW_BS 0

You CAN NOT say "I see what you did there" ON YOUR OWN COMMENT! LIKE WTF!

TayonaC 10

ha obviously I can you see it there don't you?

Travel State Gov website: "All U.S. embassies and consulates have an after hours duty officer available to assist with life or death emergencies of U.S. citizens abroad. Contact the nearest U.S. embassy or consulate after hours duty officer for assistance if you have an emergency need to travel."

doesn't matter which country OP is from, every embassy has an emergency hotline/contact.

#6, she said 'guess who HAD'.. which could've meant she posted this after it happened. -__- you should learn how to read closely. and even if it was fake, what good do you gain calling it out?

KiddNYC1O 20

"you ******* imbecile" hahaha. Who but you, Kay? lol

dudeitsdanny 9

Did Sirin forget to take out the banhammer after your last escapade? Chilllll. No need to overreact like this. It's not like they were even rude about it, they just misinterpreted(not represented, btw) your post. Explain it and chill, or let it go. Did it really ruin your day, or something?

brennan677 0

42, it says,"guess who gets". i will give you advice, ask your parents and or doctor to see if you're retarded.

Kay... your comments have made my day lol XD.

missmadii 0

44, who's to say she is vacationing in the US? She could be from Ohio but vacationing in a foreign country.

That's what I was thinking. She is from Ohio and not posting from Ohio.

44- You have anger problems. I recommend you see a therapist ;0

dani_zombie 0

she actually says : the next three days so she has either 3 more days or less but still gets to sleep in the airport for a while.

Doesn't mean he's not from the US in a foreign country. Under "city" he could have just put his hometown, not where he's located on the globe at this moment.

I've always wanted to be in a foreign country with no money and no nothin'.(: Sounds like fun!(: Good luck op.(:

I did that one day for a laugh. I was in Austria and decided on the spur of the moment to get on a train to Bratislava, when I wasn't even 100% sure what country it was in. I arrived with no map, no guidebook, no phrasebook, no idea what language they spoke, what currency they used, or exactly how I was going to get back. The guy at the train station told me the return train left from another station on the other side of town, so my mission was to get through the day, cross the city on foot, and find my way back, all with zero preparation. It was one of the more interesting days out I've had.

Thanks - I did figure that out at the time...

BLLLAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH SADMEP SMEEEEEE! BLARGHKAH!

DeadOnArrivall 0

ydi for using a purse, use pockets!

holymolybro 0

LOL. Wait to not think that through.

iSitt 0

when in a far away place I keep my important papers in a fanny pack under my shirt

Yes but every time you go to get money you look like you are touching yourself, then you also look like you have a massive bottom or tummy because of it too...