By Anonymous - 29/06/2014 16:18 - United States - Surprise

Spicy
Today, less than a week after ranting to my husband about how sick some people are to sexualize characters from kids' TV shows, I looked through his browser history and found out he's very much into Powerpuff Girls porn. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 009
You deserved it 9 151

Same thing different taste

Top comments

A1BROS 4

Rule 34 of the internet: "If it exists, there is **** of it. No exceptions."

It's normal to look out of curiosity at things of that sort unless he's legitimately watching the pornography for pleasure

Comments

It's normal to look out of curiosity at things of that sort unless he's legitimately watching the pornography for pleasure

Everybody has their own thing, whether it's feet, cartoons or whatever. As long as it works, I guess?

So he beats his meat to 3 little super powered girls? Well whatever works.

26- it's sick to make **** about characters from children shows. Just look at how messed up the **** bronies make of my little pony characters is.

Gays were sick too once, to the masses. Everyone has their own tastes and it's fine as long as it doesn't hurt anyone. Cartoon **** doesn't hurt anyone. Also, you're #34 haha

41- he meant the comment was directed at 26 I think.

You know what they say, "Whatever floats your boat."

DrownedMyFish 18

That's actually illegal in the United States. I would tell him to stop, even if he is just curious. The Power Puff Girls are minors and even if it's a cartoon or Drawing, it's still considered Child Pornography under the Protect Act of 2003.

Tsujin 6

And who exactly is going to charge him? The Protect Act of 2003 doesn't apply to fictional characters.

nellbell414 13

The sick part is that the power puff girls are supposed to be little kids...

42 - I think what 41 means is that what 34 said is ironic, since the rule that says they is **** of everything is rule 34, and 34 was saying stuff like that is gross.

i know right! "You're going to jail for using the Power Puff Girls in a ****. Guilty of creating/viewing child pornography." that'll seem smart in court.

They have **** of everything. Rule 34: If it exists, there is **** of it. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Rule 35: If there isn't **** of it, it's being created.

Pokémon?It has it. Real life:Yep. PPG:YES IT FREAKING HAS ****-.-

martialart1st18 19

@silverien where can I find a book that has all the rules in it so that I don't have to look them up separately?

64- The PROTECT act does not cover "Fictional" characters The law does not explicitly state that images of fictional beings who appear to be under 18 engaged in sexual acts that are not deemed to be obscene are rendered illegal in and of their own condition (illustration of sex of fictional minors). So I'm sure looking at Powerpuff girls **** is not illegal.

#64- It actually depends. Often the characters are aged up, both for legal reasons and that the artists aren't pedophiles.

Well, I think she may have sparked his curiosity. Which is why she found the history AFTER the fact.

A1BROS 4

Rule 34 of the internet: "If it exists, there is **** of it. No exceptions."

Rainhawk94 27

FML community, we need your help! Keep this comment at 34 thumbs!

imessedupagain 9

Rule 35 of the internet: "If **** of it doesn't yet exist, it's probably being made."

So if Rule 34 applies to everything that exists, is there **** of ****?

No need to pop his bubbles about it, some people are just into that sort of thing.

Pop his Bubbles... And his Blossom.. And his Buttercup..

1PersonIsMyWorld 22

ya sexual predators or kid rapist

I guess he likes sugar and spice and not everything nice.

Sierra7211 17

Maybe the ranting was what inspired him to search that kind of thing

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

Tell it to the lolicon/shotacon subculture of anime fans.

I know a lot of people who are into that Stuff; maybe your bringing it up sparked some sort of curiosity?

And once again, the day is saved, thanks to... The Powerpuff girls!