Surprise!

By theboy6494 - 10/08/2009 20:47 - United States

Spicy
Today, I came home early from business trip to Paris, where I bought an engagement ring. I was going to take my girlfriend of two years out and propose to her. I sneaked into our house as a surprise and… she was having sex with another man. Now I have a ring that I can only return in France. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 462
You deserved it 4 174

Same thing different taste

Top comments

keep it! save it for a girl who's worth it. :)

Comments

feelingblue 0

keep it:> then use it on someone esle

You got off cheap. That's one expensive wedding and one expensive divorce you don't have to worry about.

xoxoCheer 0

Save it for your next girlfriend.. who's /not/ such a ****.

Where do you guys meet these girls? Holy crap! Save it. It could be reset into a necklace for your mom. Mom's ALWAYS love jewelry. You need to raise your standards, too.

Save it for the real one. Just never let her find out it was intended for another chick

These cheaters are really stupid. If you're with someone for 2 years, don't you think you'd know when the other person is coming back from a trip to France? ESPECIALLY if you're cheating on them? Wouldn't you dot all your Is and cross all your Ts...unless she wanted to get caught that is.

gclunax 0

Just save it for the next girl... You dont have to mention tht u bought it for ur ex :]

About the ring, I would try to sell it back to the jewler. Maybe he'll take pity on you and give a full refund? The reason I say dont keep it and try to give it to another girl is not only the memories, but most people i know when picking out an engagement ring, usually pick something in that girl's style, or something unique to their relationship. The new girl (the one really meant for you) will have a different style, and so will your relationship with her. To me, that requires a unique symbol of love, and using a ring from a previous relationship doesn't quite signify that to me.