Surprising

By Jrlloyd013 - 19/12/2009 22:33 - United States

Today, I had a surprise test for Economics. While taking the test, I put my head down so I could think. A while later, I awoke to the whole class turning in their test. I had to turn in my test incomplete. No questions answered, just my name, the date, and a pool of drool. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 838
You deserved it 41 959

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Should have scribbled in 'Jesus' in all the unanswered blanks.. Jesus is always the answer.

"when I put my head down so I could think" sounds suspiciously like "I put my head down because I was tired and didn't know any of the answers and I fell asleep" FML?

Comments

"while taking the test".. you were hardly taking the test if you hadn't even answered a single question

SarahMarie83 0

Gulo, you made my day! Now if you can only tell me what the question is.....

I think you have narcolepsy, you should get that checked out. Also, YDI.

Haha wow. I didn't know there were also surprise tests o.O

I fell asleep during a test once and was then out of school sick for the next week. That was the only time I ever actually fell asleep in a class and the teacher let me make up the test when I came back.

Your dumbass should have gotten enough sleep, so that you could think, without having to lay your head down. Personally, I think that nice big ZERO that you'll be getting, you deserve it!

How do you explain drool??? Tell the prof you thought it was a DNA test.

explains very well why our economy sucks at the moment. lol.

karebear16 0

if you were so tired why would you not have grabbed a coffee/energy drink before class in the first place !?

5 hour energy! 5 hour of energy now, no 2:30 feelling later