Suspect

By worldsbestjobgonebad - 19/10/2009 06:08 - Canada

Today, I was walking home from my acting gig at a haunted hayride. Even after spending lots of time washing the fake blood off my hands and face, I looked like I'd murdered someone. Perhaps that's why an officer stopped me and questioned me about a stabbing that happened earlier tonight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 060
You deserved it 4 145

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sucks to be you, but I hope your eye twitched while he was talking to you. A little muttering under the breath wouldn't hurt either.

perdix 29

Fake blood washes off easily. The real stuff can be very difficult, especially when you're still on the adrenaline rush after killing. It get even harder when the cops come and your conscience kicks in -- you're not the bad-ass sociopath you thought you were, huh? Haunted hayride? Nice alibi, but it's not a license to kill. MWAHAHAHA!

Comments

Brittface 6

Haha that's ****** funny. Lmfao. #6 How would u know all of this?

I know exactly what you mean. I started working for Realm of Darkness in Michigan a few weeks ago and when I went to buy gas after work guy behind the counter thought I was going to rob him.

there's more than one haunted hay ride in ontario

Your life doesn't suck, it's just ******* hilarious! It's been so long since a funny FML. Thanks for uploading.

Live_And_Let_Liv 0

Dude thats ******* hilarious!!! u must of looked like shit dude

Jonathan33 0

the people who moderated this r uneducated. not an fml children...

So? You weren't even arrested, tased, tackled, anything. You just lost 20 minutes of your life, big deal.

allama 0

hey was this the haunted hay ride up in stowville? The one with the barn and the hotel and all that ?

SAUNDERS FARM?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!!?!?!??!