The Beach Boys

By aligator1009 - 09/05/2012 04:54 - United States

Today, I went to the beach. While I was enjoying the sun, an old man with prosthetic leg and no clothes on sat next to me. He took off his fake leg and put it behind his head. Then he opened his legs revealing his "stuff." I will never unsee this. Ever. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 179
You deserved it 2 585

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lifes_a_bust 0

A pillow for a leg, that's handy.

Well why were you staring for so long? It's rude to stare.

Comments

yaya1213 6

He lives with a prosthetic leg but YOU are the one we have to feel sorry for? Yeah, good luck with that. "Oh, boo hoo, looking at icky people offends my delicate eyes."

If someone flopped out their junk next to me on the beach, I'd be the same. Legless or not, its still gross.

Don't worry. Apparently he already has a tripod. Or at least a kickstand.

citymayer 7

Judging by the way he so cavalierly uses his prosthetic as a pillow, I'm pretty sure the old guy has gotten over the fact that he needs a prosthetic leg in the first place. He's old, he's got so much more to worry and think about than a prosthetic that probably only enhances his abilities to walk.

A sunburned dick would have to hurt super bad. I don't even wanna know if he used SPF. The story could've taken a turn for the worst if he asked you to lotion him up.

tony1891 22

why in the name of God would he remove his leg and use it as a pillow? especially on a beach!!!

...and forever will that be a mental image in my head

danz123 7

Oh bloody hell, now I've lost my appetite.

crazycooldiva 5

Why would you stare that long at him. Or why didn't you move. I feel you deserve that

HahaYDI 0

Gotta appreciate his confidence. Old man, you have inspired me to be a more care-free person. Thank you, where ever you are. *tear drop*