They tried to make me go to rehab…

By drunkenloser - This FML is from back in 2013 but it's good stuff - United States

Today, my alcoholism reached a new low when I found myself sitting on the toilet drinking a bottle of wine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 501
You deserved it 39 108

Top comments

vexus_fml 5

try AA meetings, they usually help

CallMeMcFeelii 13

Red or white? I personally believe white pairs the best for on the toilet.

Comments

Actually, they do. There were studies that showed that rats ultimately will pick sugar over cocaine, meaning it's more addicting. BUT I completely agree with you, wanted to write something supportive myself but you did an excellent job :) OP, admitting (yes, even in an anonymous online environment) is a huge step. You're worth whatever efforts it may take to get better, and you can do it, regardless of what sits behind this FML, so please do what you need to get better, and don't give up :) We believe in you!

There are a lot of ways you can get help. Alcoholics Anonymous is a great one, they have frequent meetings are never judge you. I know someone who has been drugs and alcohol free for almost 200 days thanks to them. You should really consider it. :) good luck.

At least you admit you have a problem. "checks first step"

Hey, who hasn't done that from time to time? :) but seriously, alcoholism is rough. Good luck getting help, OP -- you can do it!

MrBoredomioo 18

There is a certain class to fine wine, that makes it only truly enjoyable while on the gods' white throne. Or in English you all can read, its more fun 2 dr1nk on te toilet #FunTimes