By sugarysofalof - 13/06/2013 04:22 - United States - Denver

Today, a bug buzzed into my ear. In response, I punched myself in the face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 129
You deserved it 29 319

sugarysofalof tells us more.

Hahahaha I was wondering why my bottom lip looked slightly fuller today...now I am reminded. This happened late last night. Somehow that response was involuntary. If that labels me with stereotypical American idiocy, so be it. I wouldn't have posted this on FML if I was looking for sympathy :)

Top comments

You sure taught that bug! Hit yourself again...make absolutely sure it knows who it's dealing with!

You think you punched yourself in the face. Not true. The bug burrowed into your brain and hijacked your motor controls. You are now under the control of the bugs. The war has begun.

Comments

KVKdragon 26

The OP hurt itself in its confusion XD Couldn't resist. Next time, just swat the bug with your hand :P

FMLsOhilarious 6

Lmao. I've never seen anyone genuinely punch themselves in the face trying to swat a bug. That bug would've had hell to pay had your face not have gotten in the way.

perdix 29

How big are your ear holes that you think to ball up your hand to chase a bug in there? Have you been using gauges in the wrong part of your ear?

Nolimit2217 32

Whether most admit it or not.. We have all smacked ourselves trying to get a hug. You have to be a bit special to punch yourself though..!

#37. That's a strange way to try and get a hug. I usually open my arms when I want a hug from someone.

OMG that happened to me when I was 14 on a hiking trip. Still scarred from it. Painful, burning, never been disturbed ear hairs.... oh and the fact I couldn't stop freaking out from the though of "what if it can't get out?" FYI my mom turned my ear towards the sun. worked like a charm.

I don't usually wear bug spray while trying to fall asleep in my bed :)

LycaniaGarou 16

Did you feel a little buzzed the rest of the day? I couldn't help but to bug y'all with a bad joke

Can I say it is bad enough that you did it but to admit it to everyone on the Internet that did it Wow that is just too crazy YDI