By sugarysofalof - 13/06/2013 04:22 - United States - Denver

Today, a bug buzzed into my ear. In response, I punched myself in the face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 129
You deserved it 29 319

sugarysofalof tells us more.

Hahahaha I was wondering why my bottom lip looked slightly fuller today...now I am reminded. This happened late last night. Somehow that response was involuntary. If that labels me with stereotypical American idiocy, so be it. I wouldn't have posted this on FML if I was looking for sympathy :)

Top comments

You sure taught that bug! Hit yourself again...make absolutely sure it knows who it's dealing with!

You think you punched yourself in the face. Not true. The bug burrowed into your brain and hijacked your motor controls. You are now under the control of the bugs. The war has begun.

Comments

olpally 32

You should be! It's all your fault! :)

Omg that's the funniest FML I've read!!!

This sounds like a scene from an old slapstick-comedy themed cartoon! Unfortunately for you, it seems that your face was the punchline!

You showed that bug whose boss OP. dum dum.

Bigfabthetruth52 22

Use that powerful brain you have like a bug zapper.

Lmao! I could just see myself doing this exact same thing (:

ohioain 18

I absolutely hate the sound of bugs buzzing in my ear. I freak out too.

Hahahaha I was wondering why my bottom lip looked slightly fuller today...now I am reminded. This happened late last night. Somehow that response was involuntary. If that labels me with stereotypical American idiocy, so be it. I wouldn't have posted this on FML if I was looking for sympathy :)

My response would have been violently moving my head away, probably bashing it into something involuntarily, at least you only ended up with a fat lip!

josebaseball11 14

I literally just did the same thing. I saw it out of the corner of my eye and misjudged the distance from my face in the dark and slapped the side of my face right on my ear. ..it's still ringing.

Haha ive slapped myself so many times from when a mosquito flies right by your ear and their buzz is incredibly loud.

That happened to my friend Laela just the other day and she did the same thing. Bugs suck XP

I did that before, and had long nails at the time. Everyone thought I got into a scrap with my cat.