By Anonymous - 11/02/2013 15:26 - United States - Mansfield

Today, a girl came up to me on the street and said, "You have like no swag, bro." Feeling clever, I said, "At least I have a high school education." She then took out her work ID, showing me that she was a surgeon, flipped me off, then walked away saying, "This is totally going on Facebook." FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 932
You deserved it 30 145

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Apparently 'swag' gets you through medical school..

Jacksparrow72 21

Wow, would you like ice for that burn?

Comments

..a surgeon using term "swag".Isn't that something teens would say?Intelligence and degree are not the same you know...She diagnosed you with non-swag condition...:D

why did she need to say you have no swag? some peoples kids

You need to counter with things that CAN'T be parried. "At least I have a reason to live...which is watching ***** like you shrivel up and die when the emptiness inside you finally becomes overpowering. And don't try to tell me it isn't there, because if it wasn't, you would know how to mind your own ******* business and keep your cum-recepticle of a mouth shut." I'm pretty sure that would have rattled her a bit.

scott82 5

Yes because that's what surgeons have time for, you are such a loser!!

OP a surgeon who would do and say something like that with no provocation is a bitch who I would hope never to have operate on me.

39 and 207 Wanting to watch a stupid tv show to relax and just plain being a bitch insulting a random stranger are two very different things.

You're all ******* idiots there was no way to know he would respond how he did he could have said /anything/ so there is no way she "planned" it to show off her degree.

I don't know about the rest of this people but I'm pretty sure that I.D. was fake. you can pretty much get an ID for anything these days. if you know the right people have the right money.