By uhoh.. - 22/03/2015 19:51 - Canada - Nanaimo

Today, a girl was making fun of me for being a virgin and, "never seeing a nipple". I have three. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 415
You deserved it 3 013

Same thing different taste

Top comments

It's sad that being a virgin is seen as a bad thing.

Hey... Nothing wrong with being a virgin. Or having extra nipples...

Comments

Hey, being a virgin is not a bad thing. Sex requires a lot of confidence and trust - the good kind anyway. I'm 21 and I'm still a virgin and I have absolutely no problem with that. Don't settle for something, or someone, who isn't right for you just to appease a bunch of people whose opinions really shouldn't matter to you.

xChaos 29

Yeah, then we'll see who's laughing...

1-you should of asked her to be the first to show you her nipples 2-stay a VIRGIN. Once you finaly **** someone you always wanna **** someone. So if you never get it you don't know what your missing.

...And she probably lost hers when she was 13 just to join the "popular" crowd.

Would you take her comment so much to heart if you had simply never tasted white bread? I doubt it. So what if you're a virgin? Good on you. Either you're waiting for the right person or you're more mature than your peers and they don't realise what a great person you are. Either way. It's your choice not hers. Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things.

by any chance are you Chandler's son?

I'm a virgin too. I think this if u r then u r more mature bcz u r not just rushing into things at a young age

******* Christ can you actually speak English?

All of these replies depends on how old you are. If youre 13 you should even ve having sex. Now maybe if youre 15 i see thats tempting but everyone goes at their own pace. Hope you find a girl with a third nipple as well ~Luis~