By heyhijello - 09/09/2013 22:05 - United States - Oakland

Today, at my boyfriend's brother's house, I desperately needed to poop. After finishing my business, I realized the toilet wouldn't flush. I had to pull my poop out, wrap it in TP and make an excuse to go outside to throw it in a bush. The neighbor was watching. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 073
You deserved it 12 726

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MoronsAccount1 12

I don't even have a smartass comment to make. I genuinely sympathize for your misfortune.....

I get that OP was embarrassed, but wouldn't telling the bf have been a better option?

Comments

Beepbeep7 14

Wow.you are absolutely disgusting and disturbed.FYL YDI.

Why didn't you look for a plunger? I'm pretty sure they would be able to smell your poop. Plus that is so unsanitary. If my boyfriend did that I would be more disgusted by the act that he touched his own shit than the fact that he needed to.

alluringtatas 7

Grow the hell up! Go read the book "Everyone Poops" (it's in the section for 5 year olds) and if you clog a toilet, ask for a damn plunger. It's a thousand times more disgusting that you pulled out your poop.

Oh my God, that is disgusting! I agree, why didn't you just ask for a plunger at that point! I would never touch my own shit! Besides, think of all the germs from everyone else's shit. UGH, that's just disgusting!

Didn't it make you gag? I would had thrown up in my own mouth. Yuck!

maggiefox 25

That's shitty of them to have a broken toilet. Assholes.

Didn't this happen to Harry on dumb and dumber?

DamnBobRoss 4

What the **** is wrong with you? Everybody poops!