By Anonymous - 13/09/2012 03:58 - United States - Cedar Rapids

Today, feeling angry at the world, I threw a bottle, that had been clearly marked to be recycled, into a garbage can as an act of defiance. Minutes later, I guiltily retreated and spent the next few minutes with my entire arm stuck up the stinking ass of a city garbage can. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 122
You deserved it 36 604

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I like the environment and would normally applaud what you did (I do applaud what you did, good job), but I'd never do that.

Comments

YDI for feeling that much guilt over plastic. Of course it's good to recycle, but one bottle will not change the world, and it's not worth digging in a nasty trash can.

desireev 17

38- Hey now! Keep in mind... One million begins with one! :) On a serious note, if people started feeling guilt over all of the small, bad things they did and corrected their mistakes, the world would be a much better place. Just my opinion... What does it matter anyway? :)

#42 You just contradicted yourself. You're saying people should care more, yet you said what does it matter anyway? So, OTHER people should care, but you don't? Hmm.

desireev 17

41- And you're rude for calling someone an idiot for correcting their mistake.

You have certainly earned this weeks Ricky Badass of the Week award! Congrats....

LittleGreenPaola 23

You didn't choose the thug life, OP, the thug life chose you.

This is one of the dumbest things I've heard someone do lately. A mind is a terrible thing to waste. Smh. Yeah, your life does suck..

Alliente 9

Watch out, we have a... Oh, nevermind, false alarm.

Zano23 9

Wow! That was so badass of you, op.