By ELK - 18/07/2018 15:00

Today, having played golf for 15 years, I had my first hole in one. I was playing by myself. There were no witnesses. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 924
You deserved it 385

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I know you don't have bragging rights, but HOLE IN ONE, MAN! You know you accomplished it.

Look, man, you caddied yourself, played with yourself, and still got a hole-in-one. You deserve kudos today.

Comments

I know you don't have bragging rights, but HOLE IN ONE, MAN! You know you accomplished it.

Look, man, you caddied yourself, played with yourself, and still got a hole-in-one. You deserve kudos today.

Mal2003 17

He played himself by playing by himself.

Luke16eirb7deneuwn1 20

Go to the next restaurant and treat yourself to something then. You deserve it. You made your first hole in one after all...

There’s a tradition that when you get a hole-in-one, you buy a round of drinks for everyone at the clubhouse. Do that and everyone there will believe you really did it!

They always warned you to not play with yourself.

Congrats man and keep it going u'll eventually get a witness to one,my grandfather claimed to have had at least a dozen in his life but only 7 were witnessed in his 50 some yrs of playing.

I'm sorry that you need validation by other people to feel accomplishment for something you did all by yourself

chubbear 14

I'm sorry you feel the need to comment stuff like this in attempt to make someone feel bad because you're that insecure.

If an OP gets a hole in one in the forest, but nobody is around to witness it, does it make a sound?

chris_lillo 15

I don't believe it until I see it!