By Anon - 07/11/2009 00:32 - United Kingdom

Today, I arranged the food on my plate in a smiley face to try and make myself feel better. I'm a 38 year old man. It worked. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 842
You deserved it 6 096

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I fail how to see this is a bad thing. D:

JohnnyAppleseed 0

Eggs and bacon? The type of food is important to my decision as to if YDI or FYL.

Comments

FaddiusPrime 0

No one'll judge you. I watch snuggie infomercials on days like that. Have a better day!

Hey, as long as it works, why not? Hang in there...

This is just a couple of steps back of FML into the realm of the adorable.

you obviously just have a negative outlook on life.

Voted YDI because you deserve to feel happy. :)

aw yeah i agree 100% with this comment !

I'd hate to see what you do to your food when you're horny. Send me the vids when you're done.

xtraonionsnomayo 0

Reading this made me smile. If your life is effed, at least you've made someone else's better!

RubixMonkey 0

well, this is an FML because he smiled back and then tried to strike up a conversation and fell in love. The way to a man's heart is through his tummy. =) Op: Do you come here often. SMILE. Op: You sure are sizzling... how do you like your eggs? SMILE Op: **** you breakfast, **** you. And that Op is why you do not play with your food, you will come to realize they only want you to eat them out, then they get inside you, then its all crap from there. You have two days of gas and trying to remember if the smile was worth the indigestion. Then they are gone and you move on. Also, breakfastphilia is not cool--its like worse than necrophilia... but tastier.

chuji 1

Umm... it's not FML because you actually capable of being happy about the small things in life. In these times, people no appreciation for simple things and expect more to find happiness in their lives. We should all find appreciation for all the small things in life, bacon or not.