By lilipalmer - 13/02/2015 06:44 - France

Today, I awoke after 4 hours of surgery. The male nurse taking care of me is cute, very cute. I'm trying my best to seem fine and dandy when he tells me that I can't eat anything before my next poop, adding, "And don't flush it, OK? I need to check." FML
I agree, your life sucks 523
You deserved it 56

Top comments

He's a nurse, and it's professional. Medical staff are used to so many bodily functions that this isn't something to be embarrassed about.

Comments

Well, that's his job, you know? I would rather have a nurse who is focused on his/her job; than a flirty one who might not pay attention to what he/she needs to to in order to make sure I'm ready to go leave the hospital.

I 've been there. After each of my three colorectal surgeries I had to have attractive lady-type nurses hold me vertical while trying to pee into a jug. It's difficult to get the stream going, let alone trying to keep it quiet when she's holding your shoulders.

Dude, you just had surgery, you are a bit out of the realm of "dandiness." Relax, and let him do his job.

shoot, after my surgery the first thing they did was give me a slushie and crackers.

snarkytruth 37

Depends on what type of surgery

Don't worry about it OP, you have to be pratical while in the hospital. I had orthognathic surgery two weeks ago and even though it was a facial surgery I wound up being bared more than a couple of times.

This is a good thing. If you have a relationship you don't have to worry about farting around him. You've already gone past that barrier

Don't be embarrassed OP, everybody poops!

mimi809o 21

He's doing his job...that shouldn't affect his cuteness

Awfully forward of him. That usually happens around the tenth date!

Yes. We are so used to it that we can get up from our meal, glance at your crap floating in the toilet, and then go back, sit down, and finish our meal. In addition, we will describe, in detail, your glorious floater to whomever happens to be sitting in the break room, (or at the desk) eating with us.