By shittysituation - 05/01/2015 06:27 - United States - Milpitas

Today, I came back from break to find that my roommate had been shitting in the bathtub for the entire 2 weeks I had been gone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 533
You deserved it 3 130

Same thing different taste

Top comments

meggieeeee92 27

I would request a new roommate. That is disgusting. Who does that?

God forbid they move their ass a bit and shit in the toilet like a normal human being.

Comments

OMG that's absolutely horrible. I agree, get a new roommate because not only is that disgusting, it's not normal.

chocolatefrog28 29

What in the name of all things sane... this roommate needs either an intervention or an exorcist.

That DOES depend on the logistics #59. ETA of the said err... departure... if we are being technical. It might have been right at 98.6 degrees! Just sayin'.

68 - oohhh yeah, practically a case study. Using the toilet becomes too complicated, involving too many ritual behaviors repeated in sequence, so he stopped. Most begin around that age and get worse over time. One I remember was a kid that stored his poop under the sink in tuperware.

I'm so glad this made it through moderation. I clicked yes faster than you can say "Oh shit."

Wow. That's nasty. I have a pretty disgusting medical condition that requires me to get quite involved in cleanup after sitting, and this made me gag.

Gowackie 14

Please post a follow up on this. Especially about your resolution to the problem.