By WTF - 16/01/2013 07:52

Today, I came home to find my girlfriend crying. Concerned, I quickly asked her what was wrong. She told me tearfully that she couldn't understand why her pet lizards hadn’t grown into dinosaurs yet, and that pet store had cheated her. I’m still concerned now, but for entirely different reasons. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 574
You deserved it 4 354

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She obviously hasn't been exposing them to enough radioactive waste!

Yea, I found out the other day that I am infertile. I bought a pet chimpanzee and raised him and everything, and WTF? He isn't turning into a human?? Like how is this possible? I though people came from apes? Anyway this isn't Grow Your Own T-Rex. I bet the salesman just told her that iguanas turned into Dinosaurs to seal the deal on that 500 metre squared terrarium that the shop couldn't get rid of.

Comments

Tell her they're miniature dinosaurs and give them plenty of love.

Over the night replace it with a Komodo dragon and see how she likes dinosaur like creatures.

Or a bearded dragon. After a month replace it with a small Green Iguana, its safe, cute and closer to dinosaurs. And it won't affect your budget as much. Iguanas are easy to care for :)

skyeyez9 24

Tell her to buy an alligator and feed it fresh meat every day. He will eventually grow to be 20ft long and practically as big as a dinosaur. If it doesn't eat her until then.

Don't worry about the dinosaurs, they take time but your girlfriend, when will she grow into a functioning human being? That's what I would be crying about.

jogihoppa8343 23

is your girlfriend a decendant of the great Don Quixote?? perhaps she's suffering from some daydreaming disorder..

Tell her that she actually got very lucky and the pet store sold her an extremely rare breed of dwarf dinosaurs.

Well she should consider herself lucky. imagine the cost of maintaining a live-in dinosaur!

Okay now that's just really freaking sad. Something aint gone right when she was being raised or she never read enough books or she just didn't take enough time to actually learn....more like **** Her Life.

Tell her to consult Mario for some mushrooms.

zombieslayer83 19

I've got some mushrooms that will do the job!

ViviMage 38

Why would it be free guy mushrooms? I'd hope the lizards wouldn't need extra lives.

TwoOneFive 11

Dress up a lizard like a dinosaur and see if she actually believes that the lizard changed. If she does, dump her ass