By nocakeforyou! - 15/03/2011 13:11

Today, I came home to my drunk husband, to find that he raided our fridge and freezer to soothe his beer munchies. That would have been fine, had he not eaten the top tier of our wedding cake I'd been saving to eat on our first wedding anniversary, which is in 4 days. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 212
You deserved it 14 071

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The tradition of eating the top tier on the first anniversary is ridiculous. We tried that, and the cake was as moist as an 80 year old pussy. You should thank him for saving you from eating that.

MarineWifey88 3

My husband spent our first anniversary in Iraq. we didn't get to spend an anniversary together until our 4th anniversary and by then, we were scared of the cake and threw it out.

Comments

You funkn deserved that knowing if he was drunk guy...... HAHA

Sarahstarz... It was their one year wedding anniversary... Buying fresh cake.. Or buying it early... Doesn't have anything to do with this fml... Hint... And beer munchies? Who has beer munchies?

Sarahstarz... It was their one year wedding anniversary... The cake they ate.. Oh idk.. A year ago... Buying fresh cake.. Or buying it early... Doesn't have anything to do with this fml... Go home and learn how to read. And beer munchies? Who has beer munchies?

A drunk would be the only one able to eat the freezer burned piece of crap anyway. He did you a big favor.

Oh no! Billions of people starve to death in third-world countries but you didn't have cake to eat on your anniversary! I feel so sad about your misfortunes!

@sarastarz It's Called an anniversary... That means they got married.. And now it's a year later... And they are celebrating.. Tomorrow you can learn about the color red.. And everything in the whole world that is the color red..

it will be okay. year old cake wouldn't be too good for me anyway...

JPLovesAnimals 4

a peice of cake a year old??