By Noname - 14/03/2009 18:22 - United States

Today, I checked my Facebook to find I had been tagged in a bunch of photos from a party I had attended last night. On each picture I had a comment from my mom saying, "You're grounded." FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 041
You deserved it 82 003

Same thing different taste

Top comments

shallowsmile 0

this is why you DON'T accept friend requests from your parents.

_Elizabeth_ 0

Hahahahaha. What's up with parents having facebooks???

Comments

marrymejulietx 0

Wow, wtf is wrong with everyone on here? OP, you deserve to be grounded. Not for friending your mother on facebook, but for being stupid enough to put yourself into a compromising situation, and letting your friends take pictures of you when you were clearly incapacitated. Not only that, but your friends being stupid enough to post said pictures on an internet site where your parents check? You and your friends seem pretty stupid to me.

zebendyone 0

Wow, why are so many people saying "that's why you don't friend your parents on facebook." Um. They're your parents. I'm pretty sure they'd talk to you and ask you why you haven't accepted their friend requests at some point. Once they friend you, there's not really any getting out of it. But yeah. That would be your friends' fault, not yours, so I don't know why there are so many "you deserved that".

#63: It is not the friends' fault. the poster did not have to go to the party if they knew they could get in trouble. this is why you hide tagged photos! you can add them yourself to your own album if you want once to you are tagged, that way no one can see them before.

cobalt_light 0

lol, this happened to my step-sister. Soooo not a smart idea to put stuff on facebook that your parents might be mad about. Keep it to yourself.

thats priceless...your mom is unbelievably hilarious. youll appreciate it when youre in college and not in high school anymore

bkt808_fml 0

i dont understand how ur mom could comment on ur tagged pictures unless she's friend with the person who tagged u :S im kinda confused!

NEVER accept friend requests from parents. Were the pictures like something bad or were you just not supposed to go?