By Anonymous - 06/01/2012 22:49 - United States

Today, I couldn't contain my laughter when a patient told me she'd named her unborn daughter Twinkie. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 248
You deserved it 5 373

Same thing different taste

Top comments

desireev 17

What is wrong with parents nowadays?! Do they hate their kids? There was a mother who was on the news because she named her child "Facebook Me Soon".. WTF?!?!

Heard people would name their kids things like Sparta so that they could introduce them like this: 'THIS, IS, SPARTA!' Gotta admit, it's kind of funny.

Comments

Pantriar 2

Well, her life is going to suck growing up.

Well it is Funny. I'd laugh. My daughters friend calls her unborn, 'squishy'. I don't like that one, but she has had so many miscarriages. She doesn't want to give it a real name yet.

To cover it up, you should've told her that you had a funny story that involved a Twinkie with your friends. That way, she won't think you're a prick. It would've been a good cover up.

giggleprincess 0

I just saw a reddit rage comic about this...

OMGAlf 4

My friend sname is Billy Junior but people shorten it to BJ(*******) so imagine how awkward it is when someone says "Where is BJ?".

There should be rules at the hospital that you are not allowed to name your kid anything stupid!

StinaAnn1 5

I understand 'Twinkie' is a name no parent should exactly name their child, but that doesn't mean you should crack up right then and there. Just saying people need to not be so rude...