By Anonymous - 06/01/2012 22:49 - United States

Today, I couldn't contain my laughter when a patient told me she'd named her unborn daughter Twinkie. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 248
You deserved it 5 373

Same thing different taste

Top comments

desireev 17

What is wrong with parents nowadays?! Do they hate their kids? There was a mother who was on the news because she named her child "Facebook Me Soon".. WTF?!?!

Heard people would name their kids things like Sparta so that they could introduce them like this: 'THIS, IS, SPARTA!' Gotta admit, it's kind of funny.

Comments

Kids at my school with last name Katz. Alley, Tom, and Tabby.

Seems like there's a lot of ass parents out there that should re-evaluate their life before attempting to raise children. Especially if they **** up on the first decision.

doglover100 28

What's with parents naming their kids weird names?

doglover100 28

Soon people will be naming their kids Facebook. There should be something where the hospital approves a name. There was a couple who named their kids Adolf Hitler and another name that had to do with Hitler's army or someone associated with him. How did that fly by the doctors? Did no one try to talk them out of it? It wasn't until the boy was 3 or 4 when this caught the media's attention and the kids got taken away and renamed. The mom wanted a birthday cake but the bakery wouldn't write the name and called CPS.

The_9th_Doctor 18

the hell is wrong with people today.

Hospitals should just approve of names.

Not as bad as when a woman wanted to name her daughter Shrek

I know a girl who's name is princess jasmine .... Like the Disney princess.