By Brunette, small breasts - 24/07/2016 18:51 - Romania - Campina

Today, I decided to finally talk to my crush. I said, "Hello" to which he replied, "First, dye your hair blonde and grow some boobs, then we can talk business." FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 033
You deserved it 1 411

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What an ass. Sounds like you dodged a bullet there.

You are so lucky! Now you know what he is all about and you can avoid him. If someone is just after appearance, they will always find something that needs to be fixed. The ones I feel sorry for are the blondes with a full bust. He might be nice around them at first so they may not realize what an asshole he is!

Comments

Yeah you seemed to dodge a bullet there but hey at least there were only two suggestions!

Honestly, this guy isn't good enough to spit on. You shouldn't feel bad about this at all

You don't need him. I'm sure you're very beautiful and you don't need him to validate that. Keep your head up!

To those of you saying, "At least he was honest," that's not being honest. That's being a horrible human being. He was not admitting to being a horrible human being, therefore, he was NOT being honest.

That really sucks. But at least you found out he was a superficial asshole. If I were you, I'd be thinking "Well call me Neo cause I just dodged a shitload of bullets"

And now you know he's not worth your time. It's a good thing in the long run.

Tsukiyomi 16

Flat chest is a status symbol. Big boobs only get in the way. Smaller boobs are for a great justice