By owew - 09/12/2010 05:33

Today, I don't know anyone in the city where I just moved. I felt really lonely so I picked up my cat to try and cuddle with her. She freaked out and ripped my face apart. She ran then away to go play with the cats outside. Even my cat has more friends than me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 084
You deserved it 5 206

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Strike up conversations with interesting people in the emergency room. Chat up the doctor giving you stitches. Ask the nurse sopping up your blood what fun things there are to do in town. People won't come to you, OP. Put in some effort and soon you'll have a ton of friends who enjoy hanging out with disfigured crybabies. Good luck!

Comments

Michigan_Girl 0

How do you know there are cats outside? Plus, how many people do you think make friends right away? it takes time meeting GOOD friends.

damn, if thats really you bravo. hopefully i can talk 2 you further. my email is [email protected]

thats why they produce tons of movies, songs etc to cure your boredom ......

YDI for having a cat. Pathetic excuse for an animal, serves absolutely no purpose.

you will make friends soon just takes time :)

mintcar 9

Tore your face apart? A little exaggerated? The Internet is a great opportunity to find things to do in your area. I suggest you visit the website "meetup.com. It allows members to join groups based on common interest, such as politics, pets, careers, art, mastu( eh.. wait never mind)... etc. Hey, who knows? you might find a group of people who also have viscous cats with long, sharp claws. Oh, It facilitates offline meetings by the way. I don't know too much about it, but it's a suggestion.

VeeVengeance 0
mintcar 9

If you think I'm boring then don't reading my ******* comments. Can you wrap your mind around the simplicity of my suggestion?

randomviolet 0

I moved from la to Atwater I only have 1 friend my brother :( and I moved befor la it was Los banos:(

dont worry it takes time but you will make friends

OP, drowning in self petty is not going to help you find any friends either.