By owew - 09/12/2010 05:33

Today, I don't know anyone in the city where I just moved. I felt really lonely so I picked up my cat to try and cuddle with her. She freaked out and ripped my face apart. She ran then away to go play with the cats outside. Even my cat has more friends than me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 084
You deserved it 5 206

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Strike up conversations with interesting people in the emergency room. Chat up the doctor giving you stitches. Ask the nurse sopping up your blood what fun things there are to do in town. People won't come to you, OP. Put in some effort and soon you'll have a ton of friends who enjoy hanging out with disfigured crybabies. Good luck!

Comments

Strike up conversations with interesting people in the emergency room. Chat up the doctor giving you stitches. Ask the nurse sopping up your blood what fun things there are to do in town. People won't come to you, OP. Put in some effort and soon you'll have a ton of friends who enjoy hanging out with disfigured crybabies. Good luck!

OP, who teachinged you the good England?

The cat could be stressed from the move. I know my cat hates being in her travel cage to even go to the vet 10 minutes away. Your cat is just probably annoyed at you for making it travel, it will get over it. :)

hghiPigh 0

"even my cat has more friends than me"-- this baby's going in the favorite quotes section of my facebook profile

that sucks. just remember. if u rlly wanna get friends like ur car, don't do it his way. ppl don't like their buts smelled too much. haha

you_freak 7

Boohoo get over it! You aren't going to meet anyone at home, put some effort into it and stop whining!

Go on a chatroom and meet some people or just take a walk and say Hi to people. It isn't too hard.

boatkicker 4

Have you ever walked down the street and said "Hi" to random people? If so, you should realize that people are super-paranoid, and are more likely to slap you than say "Hey nice to meet you"

ithappens232 0
DakotaCat 4

Well it's a new town.. You can't expect to have a fountain of friends when you just move there