By I'm out - 06/09/2016 17:02 - United States - Huntsville

Today, I found a thong at my boyfriend's house. When I confronted him about it, he panicked and claimed it was his mom's. Right. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 515
You deserved it 1 363

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If true, that's more troubling than if it belonged to another girlfriend; brings new meaning to the term 'Mama's boy'

Comments

neuronerd 28

Something similar happened to me, but my ex insisted it was mine (I wore an XS at the time and it was a M). I seriously understand that sinking, heartbreaking feeling. I'm sorry, OP.

In college it seemed like almost every time I or my roommates ended up with a girl staying overnight, the women would leave their underwear in the bed or on the floor or someplace they'd be found later. Dozens of them, over the years. I cannot imagine that they all just forgot their panties. Is it territory marking or something like that? Is it giving a reason for calling them later without actually saying "hey call me later"? Maybe it's a trophy awarded for doing well in the sack? Inquiring minds want to know!

i dont get it how ppl forgets their undies after sex like ******* how?

I mean, I can't say whether or not he told the truth but it isn't out of the realm of possibility as some have posted nor as creepy as they are saying. How many of you have gone to your parents to do laundry after moving out because the washer at your apartment broke or the laundromat was too expensive?

dzinex7 13

Well, it does say your in Alabama..

RpiesSPIES 27

If his name is Oedipus you might wanna give him the benefit of the doubt.

ulissey_fml 22

Since the author lives in Alabama the panties could be his cousin's.

You're from Alabama, probably his sisters or cousins or something