By Anonymous - 16/04/2009 22:06 - United States

Today, I found my phone under the car seat after three days. I flipped it open ready to issue apologies to everyone who had tried to get in touch with me and I had worried. No missed calls. FML
I agree, your life sucks 77 938
You deserved it 10 314

Same thing different taste

Top comments

blondebabycakes 0

unfortunate. maybe you should be a better friend...or at least get some good weed...then youll have lots of friends XFD

Comments

sucks, haha. dont worry. try and lose your phone for a week next time, and maybe you'll find it with something ;)

ryutatsu 0

it was only 3 days, that's not so bad :]

Don't feel bad. It happens to everyone. I know it's happened to me.

LifeSux19 0

I can relate. It sucks that when you have so many people in your contact list, that none of them dont contact you at all...not to even see if you're okay after not hearing from you for a long period of time.

Boohoo? What's with these lame FMLs? Is it that serious that no one called you? If you want to be more popular then go make friends who don't have lives. Otherwise, deal.

5bye7 0

well if you didn't get any missed calls from yourself trying to find it by hearing the ring or vibration, then you deserve not to have any friends

Really, no messages is the best possible outcome for someone who lost thier phone for three days. I know you feel neglected, but if people had called or messaged you couldn't have responded and they would have been all worried and sad. Go call your people.

how the hell is this an fml? you know, i wait patiently for new updates and it just makes me sick when weak posts like this come up instead of something real.

Q_0 0

Yeah, um, this isn't a FML moment. All you have to do is call your phone and listen. Chances are you would have gone to your car after not hearing it ring or vibrate in the house.