By caitlinz5 - 18/04/2012 16:55 - United States - Williston Park

Spicy
Today, I found out my boyfriend and I have more in common than I thought. We both are sexually attracted to men. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 333
You deserved it 3 879

caitlinz5 tells us more.

caitlinz5 2

I know the thread's finished, but the person that started it and a few others should be ashamed of themselves. There's NOTHING wrong or unnatural about non heterosexuals, so take your bigotry some place else! I'm upset because my boyfriend doesn't feel anything for me romantically. That's it. FML team said it all.

Top comments

I see Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston starring in this one.

Well at least you have something in common!

Comments

Which one's the alien? (The song is called three way with an alien by The Lonely Island)

nah I think he's taking about "The Golden Rule" with Justin Timberlake and Lady GaGa

22- 19 is referring to the threeway with lady gaga where it goes "it's not gay, when it's in a threeway" I think your thinking of Incredibad. EDIT: oh you beat me to it..

How did this conversation start? It's not like e went "I like men" and you said "Me too!". Right???

Kinda rude posting it on FML where everybody can see it, don't ya think?

No, no, that's what makes FML go 'round! Thoughtlessly posting where everyone can see is the point. I personally come here to put on my 'I'm not thinking' cap.

FloTimmyKO 0

how is this rude? we dont even know the OP to judge her and her boyfriend

alright alright we can give her a freshman pass i guess.

b00kn3rd 14

Kind of rude of you to judge someone and say they are rude for posting on a public forum specializing in people's personal experiences....

Nah^, I don't think so.. what If her boyfriend didn't want her to post this? I'm just thinking how he would feel if he saw this.

talia_omfg 9

Blah blah it's fine it's not really rude..dont make a big deal of it

If he is bisexual, you could have a threesome...? :D

No kidding? My ex was attracted to women... Just like me! But she never let me join in though...

xXSecondGuessXx 0

That's not bad. He's just bi sexual, so what? Don't dump him for it.

It means OP's boyfriend is not attracted to her. That's bad.

Then she would've said they're both solely attracted to men. The way it was phrased implied he's bisexual.

KILLERTOAST13 4

so he flys a rainbow flag huh?