By tracy4191 - 13/06/2016 15:27 - United States - Ponchatoula

Today, I found out my grandma has been slipping laxatives into my food. Apparently, I was constipated once as a child and "once constipated, always constipated." FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 518
You deserved it 812

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, now you will be. Doesn't she read the box? If you take laxatives for too long your body won't poop without them.

At least you've never been full of shit. You have that going for you.

Comments

BloodyGlass 10

So how did she take it when you returned the favor? X)

mine just left some in my fridge for when she comes back down in winter js

At least she cares? Seriously, though, FYL.

First a girl's parents are sneaking birth control into her orange juice, now this? Why do adults think younger people need to be snuck medicine without their knowledge, and assume it's okay to do so??

Your grandma is definitely waaaay too lax about putting foreign and unwanted substances into your food. Who seriously abides by an adage like that? Also, congrats for also being from Louisiana.

the quality at Costco isn't all that, you can get them free but than they need more training besides all the trouble getting them clean and healthy..on the upside, some traits of the wild just can't be compared, it's about enjoying the unforeseen ;) back to the laxatives, granny's special ingredient isn't everyone's cup of tea, is it?