By younggirl101 - 05/08/2014 16:51 - Canada - Kamloops

Today, I found out that if you wake your 7-year old sister up by plugging her nose, you'll wake up the next morning, taped down and unable to move as she pours ice water on you. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 697
You deserved it 57 620

Awkward beyond belief tells us more.

Hey guys, just a quick follow up. Turns out she had help from my dad who grew up with four brothers that had huge pranking wars. I'm going to stop it at this. No more pranking. And I agree. She should've got this on tape then I could give you guys the link and prove I did the ice bucket challenge. (Sort of) thanks!

Top comments

I don't see how you couldn't deserve this, lol.

Revenge is a dish best serves cold...

Comments

I don't see how you couldn't deserve this, lol.

She did but not to this extent. This is way out of proportion.

I don't think she did. OP's sister went too far.

Am i the only one who finds it really weird she plugged her sisters nose while she was asleep? If i woke up to not being able to breath i wouldnt be too happy. although taping her up is also messed up..

#70 & 72.....the prank was very appropriate, especially considering the prank OP pulled.

70, 72, Op's sister woke up feeling like she couldn't breath, getting ice water poured on you sucks but isn't an inappropriate response.

I'd say it's proportionate. Plus it makes the sister a legend!

When it comes to prank wars, you HAVE to one-up the other person. Bet OP won't be doing anything like that every again. I saw YFDI and little sis wins the war.

This doesn't fit the Canadian stereotype at all... Ydi, big time.

unless she's yelling 'sorry' the whole time

Are you kidding? What's the point of living in a country like Canada if you can't pour freezing cold water or snow on an unsuspecting person?

Pranking your siblings is deffinatly part of Canadian culture

I DONT LIKE YOUR STEREOTYPES!!! OMG I'm so sorry for yelling at you, i hope i didnt hurt your feelings. but honestly, thats actually how we are, we dont say sorry after every bad thing we do

#87 1. You just apologized for something 'bad' you did, 2. This is a good stereotype, we're being stereotyped for being nice. XD

Personally, I absolutely love our stereotype! We're stereotyped as nice people that apologize all the time and treat others as we want to be treated. I also love how that stereotype is true for the majority of Canadians. Much better than any other stereotype.

I'm not even mad. Also #87 You need to chill out, like go outside. I am Canadian and I don't really give a shit about our stereotypes. You agree? eh? (P.S sorry for swearing)

1. my comment was a joke. 2. I dont care about them either so calm down

Again #135, no one was really angry. WE WEREN'T TYPING LIKE THIS!

Revenge is a dish best serves cold...

I agree with #59....#22 And #26 shouldn't have dislikes that was funny lol =)

Apparently no one on FML has a sense for music. ****** Neanderthals

Make a reference to Let it Go and you get a million likes. Make a reference to a classic song and it's the opposite.

To #125's comment, Well that escalated quickly...

joeyl2008 29

There's a button for that. if you didn't know.

martin8337 35

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Hmm this reminds me of another comment...

blazerman_fml 17

I think you better end this feud here..Revenge is not an option.A 7 year old who knows how to tape you down?Just think of all the possibilities other than ice water.Nope not walking down that road.

I have a feeling she might have had somehelp

My first thought after reading this FML was that that is the best 7 year old ever!

ElementaryEdGuy 18

Sorry, but I think your sister is Satan.

euphoricness 28

I don't think so, maybe if she poured boiling hot ramen noodles on him while gauging out his eye sockets and then feeding them to her pet iguanas, then yes - she would be Satan

I love your sister muhahaha I would so do something like this

I've universally found that when people announce they'd do something like "that", they're actually the sort of person who likes people to think they would, yet never, ever does.