By silverlocket - 05/12/2009 20:21 - Dominican Republic

Today, I found out that my boyfriend of two years had proposed to his ex a few days behind and she had declined. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 565
You deserved it 3 216

silverlocket tells us more.

Yikes guys! ... in reply to some of you.. A proposal I was expecting cause we've been together for oh well.. just 2 and a half little years and he had only mentioned it like 250 times in the past 5 months.. so yes, I was expecting it at any moment! The ring was indeed beautiful - not a family heirloom - and it was expensive.. I actually would have preferred a plastic ring that girls use to play barbie as long as it was OURS and not.. recycled.. But in the end, taking it to a jewelers and having it turned into a charm for a necklace wasn't that bad.. No we aren't together, and of course, he hid his relationship with this.. ex.. very very well for two whole years .. funny part ? she was engaged living with someone else as well! Oh well, one moves on :)

Top comments

Comments

Always remember, there's MILLIONS of fish in the sea hun, ya don't need his shit!

Shelberry16 0

well sounds like u wasted 2 years of ur life with that douche...

Your boyfriend is the true definition of a douchebag.

xsarax_fml 10

awww! don't be anyone's second choice! somewhere out there is someone who will truly love you :)

How was this her fault to all those that said "they deserved it"?