By cowgurl91 - 13/01/2010 21:40 - France

Today, I found out that my boyfriend was going to propose to me about three months ago. I was completely surprised and asked why he didn't. At that time, I had told him to stop looking at me like that and go buy me some damn tacos. I was 2 months pregnant then. Now he wants to wait a couple of years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 262
You deserved it 42 388

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Can you blame him for not asking to marry you when you're being rude to him like that? It looks like it hit him hard because he still remembers what you said to him. It's nice to see you guys have a pretty good line of communication, but I wouldn't hold this against him. All the thought was there. If it bums you out so much, maybe you should be the one asking him to marry you.

Sun_Kissed18 25

She said pregnant, not civilized

Comments

tb15 0

were you pregnant with HIS child??

droplets 0

just because you're pregnant doesn't mean that you have the right to be a bitch.

maneddie 0

@ 154 nope never had that happen to me... but i have had something happen to me REALLY close, being yelled at my gf who was on her pms and i was REALLY pissed was about to break up but i didnt i think that the lady who yelled at her husband could've kept her emotions in to be nice, i always try to be nice to my gf even when im really pissed

maneddie 0

also there is a pain i have experienced ill never forget. Being kicked in the balls. Women think that kicking guys in the balls is no big deal. I slapped my balls once and had a reakky uncomftorble pain for 5 mins. So there is a pain like that gus go through.

Bohoo! :P I just love how guys cry about every freaking thing. I'm not trying to be offensive, but it's true. My Dad's a perfect example, actually. One little cold and he's "dying dramatically". Try having your period every month. Not only is it damn nasty to have blood flowing out of places blood should never flow out of, but that crap also hurts like hell. Well, in some cases. And all that is just the preparation for pregnancy. I'm only 17, so I don't have a kid yet, but I've talked to many women about childbirth and most of them said that whoever the hell came up with the phrase "You'll forget all the pain the second you see your child for the first time" is out of his ******* mind. Just imagine pushing something roughly the size of a football out of an area where usually a penis fits in. Sounds pretty damn uncomfortable to me. Also, pregnancies can be really uncomfortable, too. The pregnant woman has to carry around loads of extra weight, after all. And from what I've heard, some babies' kicks can hurt, too. Girls go through way more pain in life than most guys do. It's a fact.

Ugh; People shouldn't have sex or get pregnant before marriage! it never works out!

I wouldn't say it "never" works out .. but I do agree with this guy --^

Since when did children always have to be born inside a marriage!

Sounds sensible to wait a couple of years to get the baby stuff sorted out

Biggins14 0

You sound like a bitch to him, how about you get off your lazy ass and get your own tacos next time

I hope you either quit being so damn mean, or he just leaves you. You have no right to treat him that way. Don't give me that crock about raging hormones or anything, because everybody has times when they're in that mood. The type if person you are is partly defined by how you deal with situations like this, and so far you aren't doing too well OP. You deserve it.

DylansMomma 9

Your comment : YDI for being one of those crazy pregnant people.