By cowgurl91 - 13/01/2010 21:40 - France

Today, I found out that my boyfriend was going to propose to me about three months ago. I was completely surprised and asked why he didn't. At that time, I had told him to stop looking at me like that and go buy me some damn tacos. I was 2 months pregnant then. Now he wants to wait a couple of years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 262
You deserved it 42 388

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Can you blame him for not asking to marry you when you're being rude to him like that? It looks like it hit him hard because he still remembers what you said to him. It's nice to see you guys have a pretty good line of communication, but I wouldn't hold this against him. All the thought was there. If it bums you out so much, maybe you should be the one asking him to marry you.

Sun_Kissed18 25

She said pregnant, not civilized

Comments

True, true. I dunno, maybe it's just the way the short FML reads to me. Damn the character limit...sometimes we really do need an explanation on these things.

Ah. Know what? None of you can say, 'Don't use it as an excuse' etc, because everyone deals with pregnancy in a different way. My mother almost floored me for not getting her a drink when she wanted one when she was pregnant, yet after my little brother was born, she was as sweet as could be, and apologised profusely to everyone she upset. Everyone deals with pregnancy in a different way, & I think my mother had a right to be pissed off. She was vomiting so much she ended up with severe dehydration, was told it was a wise idea to have my little brother aborted, and that if she didn't, then there was a high chance she could die (yet she still didn't go through with it). For all the guys sitting there, giving it 'Oh I'm so sick when girls use PMS & Pregnancy as an excuse', well. Know what? Half the time when I'm on my period, I'm on the floor, keeled over, screaming in pain. & pregnancy? Unless you've squeezed a coconut out your dick, you have NO right to sit there and judge pregnant women. So, maybe the reason for pregnant or PMSing woman being so bitchy, is that they've either, a) been vomiting all day b) been in pain all day, with cramps & for the other women who have been pregnant etc, again. That was YOUR pregnancy. Not everyone has a healthy, happy glow around them for 9 months. It would be extremely naive to think so.

awww...i'm so sorry. but hey...a pregnant lady's gotta eat! gotta feed two people now :)

Err, she's pregnant. Whether the boyfriend knew already or was tipped off by her increased bitchiness, the fact that she was pregnant is reason enough to reconsider proposing on its own. And ladies, if you can't control yourselves during pregnancy, consider aborting.

Igor_g5 0

Shoulda took what you could get at the time. But you wanted to be a bitch and complain about tacos. Now wait til he's ready bitch.

mayo1 0

stop writing all these long as paragraphs

Spottyfur 1

"Today, I was going to propose to my girlfriend. She told me to stop looking at her like that, and go and buy her some damn tacos. FML".

Me want food!!! Buy me some damn tacos!! HAHAHA, what a fat-ass.

youthink_fml 0

I hate people like you that think it's ok to talk to anyone, no less your s.o., like that. He should have taken those tacos and crammed them down your throat. And he should never propose to you because people like you only get worse once they think they have someone hooked. Use whatever excuse you want - being pregnant, PMS, whatever - you're an asshole.

OK #105, your obviously an idiot. And obviously male. Pregnancy is not a small thing, so it shouldn't be treated that way. The way I see it, if I am kind enough to house, cloth