By StupidApple - 25/05/2011 00:02

Today, I found out that whenever I send my son to his room, he goes on his iPod and buys the most expensive apps he can find. So far I've been charged $600. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 858
You deserved it 53 252

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well take his ipod and don't give him any money till the 600$ are paid off. Can parents not raise their children anymore, that's just sad.

cdawg145236 1

your lucky he hasn't found the $999.99 apps yet

Comments

YDI for attaching your credit card info to his account.

Oniat 2

And that's when you take his iPod away. Easy solution. Hell, like others have said, sell it. Make him mow lawns and silly work like that to get your money back.

kimboyett 0

sell the iPod, and anything else he might have that's worth anything.. like a guitar or an xbox, a tv or a car... oh and take the door to his room... and beat his ass!!!!

you know you can give him a set amount of money on the account; you don't have to give him your credit card and bank account number. some people don't know how to use technology.

rebecca_marie_21 0

YDI, sorry if you are sending your son to his room he sounds to young to have an iPod.

KittyJay 3

beat him... I'm sorry... but sending him to his room isn't doing anything... sit him down, let him know who's in charge.. if it fails, BEAT him...

iwishicould 7

why in the world is yourrr credit card attached to hisss iPod? I mean, goodness. make him pay it back! and take the iPod.

Igor_g5 0

Why does your son have your credit card on his iTunes account? You're just stupid and deserve it.

WTF? that was such a stupid one to put on! yur a bitch for doing that! you got an ass wipe as a kid

wow y did u give him your card info and y diddent you take his comp and mp3 player away