By StupidApple - 25/05/2011 00:02

Today, I found out that whenever I send my son to his room, he goes on his iPod and buys the most expensive apps he can find. So far I've been charged $600. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 858
You deserved it 53 252

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well take his ipod and don't give him any money till the 600$ are paid off. Can parents not raise their children anymore, that's just sad.

cdawg145236 1

your lucky he hasn't found the $999.99 apps yet

Comments

emories_mommy 0

how about keep an eye on your kids and money. and if he's that type of child, why would u let him have credit card access? it's not rocket science

Take he iPod away and make his sorry arse pay foe every one of them. Suggest you look into Love and Logic before he beats you up or worse.

He pays the bill and that's when he gets the phone back, with prepaid credit (limited) and a changed App Store password only you know.

LinTurk 4

Quit with electronics and Send your kid outside to play, or put your child in sports!! they run off energy so you don't get annoyed and they get in less trouble.

U get mad then send him to his room with his toys umm ur dumb

Your first mistake was letting your son have an iPad (Unless he purchased it with is own money). Your second mistake was letting him have anything when your sending him to his room. If he has things in his room that can't be easily taken away (such as a stereo, tv, or computer [which he shouldn't have a tv or computer in his room anyway]) send him somewhere else, like the kitchen/dining room table. Other options are to give him chores to do, that he has to complete to your satisfaction or he gets other chores. If you don't have chores that need done, make him dig a 1'x1'x1' hole in a specific part of your yard with only a little garden trowel.

captainmaharet 1
kc1997kc 9

What kind of parent are you!?!? When I get in trouble my parents send me to my room with no electronics, leave my door open, and make me sit on my bed with my face down so I can't see or speak. if I spend even a dollar of money from their credit cards I have to pay them bak and in the mean time I would have a bed with sheets a blanket and pillows.That's it. I am too young to work and would be expected to sell something/do extra chores. I would only leave the house for school and if I was earning money! maybe if you were a better parent this wouldn't have happened to you.

YDI for being a shitty ass parent! GROW A PARE!!

pared/ par·ing Definition of PARE transitive verb 1: to trim off an outside, excess, or irregular part of 2: to diminish or reduce by or as if by paring — par·er noun How is that going to help? Seems like growing a PAIR might be a little more effective......