By nolovefor21 - 16/01/2014 11:45 - Australia - Wentworthville

Today, I hacked into my best friend's Facebook account to message my mother about organizing a surprise party for myself for my 21st. She ignored the message for two days before replying, "I don't think so. No one would really show up and I think that would hurt her feelings." FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 580
You deserved it 20 541

nolovefor21 tells us more.

OP here, I didnt "hack" into her account really, I asked her if I could use her account to try and plan myself a surprise party.. Mainly because Ive always wanted one but never had anyone step up to do it. She gave me her password so I could do it. But apparently that was a waste of time according to my mother...

Top comments

I'm not surprised that no one would show up for your birthday party. You apparently invade the privacy of your friends. YDI.

well I guess its time to organize your own birthday party :)

Comments

deviking 10

Well I suppose maybe you should learn the Point of a SURPRISE birthday party not a hack into Facebook and find out about it party if you didnt know there was a reason

How does this have more your life sucks than you deserve it? You definitely deserved it.

pwnman 33

OP, you could have made up a person as your friend and messaged, you're a creep!

Ouch OP :( You should make your own partay ;

That sucks your mom thinks you have no friends, but you deserved it for trying to manipulate her and your friend. Why would you want a surprise party that wasn't actually a surprise anyway?? That's pointless. Just plan a party if you want one.

Why would you even do that? I hate people who pull shit like this and thinks it's ok

You don't deserve a party if your that disrespectful towards your friends privacy.I can see why no one would come to your party

how did that plan make any sense in the first place? at the latest your friend is going to find out when your mom responds right? or did you expect your mum to be like "well that girl has a great idea ...i'm totally going to steal it, never reply to that b*tch and take all the credit"? i don't think so... btw how do you know what she responded? did you "hack" your friend again? or did she tell you? in this case you either have one damn tolerant friend or she's trolling you big time!