By nolovefor21 - 16/01/2014 11:45 - Australia - Wentworthville

Today, I hacked into my best friend's Facebook account to message my mother about organizing a surprise party for myself for my 21st. She ignored the message for two days before replying, "I don't think so. No one would really show up and I think that would hurt her feelings." FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 580
You deserved it 20 541

nolovefor21 tells us more.

OP here, I didnt "hack" into her account really, I asked her if I could use her account to try and plan myself a surprise party.. Mainly because Ive always wanted one but never had anyone step up to do it. She gave me her password so I could do it. But apparently that was a waste of time according to my mother...

Top comments

I'm not surprised that no one would show up for your birthday party. You apparently invade the privacy of your friends. YDI.

well I guess its time to organize your own birthday party :)

Comments

Everyone giving her shit for wanting to throw her own surprise party shut up! We have all been there !!!

XIceBlueX 21

No, most of us haven't. Not do we have to hack, oh, excuse me, ask and have permission to use a friends Facebook account for any reason.

I've never been there either. It is manipulative and messed up to do what she did. It also defeats the whole purpose of having a "surprise" party. She is turning 21, that is something a young teenager may do....pretty childish. She definitely deserved it!

I think you need to look up the definition of surprise.

No, we haven't, but I'm getting the impression you have.

maybe your friend told your Mom you hacked he facebook. so your mom wrote that knowing you're going to see it. maybe an actual surprise surprise birthday party it's coming.:-)

Nastorrian 11

You deserve it for "breaking in" your friends account Altho, I'm sure you didn't break into anything and your friend logged you in or gave you the password. Don't try and act like you know the first thing about cracking passwords.....

You did it today, but your mom waited two days... Guys, I think I just found a time traveller!

#122: When you post an FML it is required that the FML start with Today no matter when the incident that is being talked about happened.

You say hacked, I don't think you know what that word actually means.

If you have to pretend to be your friend in order to organize your own surprise party, then I'm with your mom--no one would come.