By xxSecretAngelxx - 19/08/2013 18:35 - United States - Fayetteville

Today, I had a group presentation. I kept zipping my jacket up and down nervously. As I waited for my turn, I realized a bunch of classmates staring at me. I forgot that in the morning rush, I only put on a jacket. I only had a bra on underneath. FML
I agree, your life sucks 52 657
You deserved it 18 438

xxSecretAngelxx tells us more.

Hi everyone! I'm the OP and for those who were wondering I am in college which makes this story the more embarrassing! It was my first presentation this semester. It was a group presentation so I was already standing in front of the class with the rest of my group waiting for my turn to speak. Someone commented how come nobody told me when I walked in the class, when I walked in my jacket was zipped up, I started playing with my zipper when I was up in front of the class because it is a nervous tick I have, I do it without even noticing it. Kinda like how some girls twirl their hair or bite their nails. Of course either one of those would have been less embarrassing on that particular day!

Top comments

perdix 29

I'm sure they were eagerly anticipating your solo!

At least you had a bra on under the jacket! Would have made for an even more interesting class without it!

Comments

olpally 32

She probably got two D's and an F. BAZINGA :) haha.

DrownedMyFish 18

34, at least you tried. Better luck next time.

Family guy with a hint of Big Bang Theory.

shibeep 12

Hey my pants split right down the ass the only day I ever went commando. Least you had a bra

Isa_fml 20

Well, at least you remembered the bra.

Smooth... Way to distract your audience...

The_9th_Doctor 18

did the teacher ask you to stay after class for some "extra credit"?

Dusty_Busters 15

Lesson on preparedness: #1 Never forget your bra ladies! Good job you got that down. Now keep the jacket zipped up...

hcollins1 18

Good thing OP didn't forget lesson number one then!

Strip-teasing your peers: funny. Pedophilia: less funny.

I feel bad if one of the guys got a boner, then had to present!

RoseFox0029 22

There were boobs. I'm pretty sure a guy got a boner.

Just think, that bra could be the reason you didn't get a 100%.