By TabbiNicole - 15/07/2011 11:38 - United States

Today, I had a woman accuse me of trying to steal her husband over the phone, just because I called and asked for him. I'm an interviewer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 812
You deserved it 2 802

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I feel sorry for the guy. Wonder if she's like this all the time? "YOU WERE SERVED BY A FEMALE CASHIER! THAT HUSSY IS GOING TO STEAL YOU FROM ME!!!" "YOU SMILED POLITELY AT A FELLOW DOG WALKER WHO HAPPENED TO HAVE TWO X CHROMOSONES! YOU DON'T LOVE ME ANY MORE!!!" "A WOMAN CALLED AN AMBULANCE FOR YOU AFTER YOU BROKE YOUR ANKLE! YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME WITH HER, AREN'T YOU?! DON'T LIE TO ME!!!" OK, I may be exaggerating. But FY and his L, OP.

RabidBunny 10

So dose the husband not get the job because of the actions of his wife?

Comments

perdix 29

She was probably right. You could be an "interviewer" for Ashley Madison for all we know.

ahoyajee 3

someone has low self esteem.

dab123 3

You're fired...somebody pay Mr.Trump please

TheMadScientist 13

Should have told her you found him first!

Wife - "Today, I thought my husband was cheating on me when a woman called and asked for him. It turned out the woman on the phone wanted to interview him for a CEO job. FML"

Definitely more like FHL for having a ridiculously jealous and controlling spouse.

Punkpoptart1119 20

Either that dude has cheated on his wife before, or his wife is just super paranoid. FYL for having to deal with crazy people.

So then interview her and ask her why she's so overprotective.