By Brian - 04/05/2009 23:27 - United States

Today, I had my first real meeting with my girlfriend's parents. We had dinner at a pretty upscale restaurant and everything was going great. When the check came, I offered to pay and I stood up to take out my wallet. When I opened it, 3 condoms fell out on the table in front of them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 545
You deserved it 64 571

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Who put those condoms in my wallet?

ydi, for not listening to your high school sex ed teacher when they told you that keeping condoms in your wallet can cause them to be exposed to higher temperatures and/or weird conditions that affect their effectiveness.

Comments

put them in a safer place next time idiot. like in a credit car pocket in the BACK of your wallet... make sure it's covered and put something in there to make it so it won't fall out.

Grenades101 0

Only virgins put condoms in their wallets.

OP was obviously generously offering to pay the restaurent with sexual favors to the staff. One condom for the waitress, one for the cook, one extra as tips. Also, I just learned here that you are not supposed to keep condoms in your pocket/wallet because they can get damaged. Good to know, as I clearly remember a sex education teacher taking one out of his wallet as an example when telling us to make sure we have a condom at hand, just in case, to avoid deseases or unwaned pregnancy. Thanks guys. :-)

y is that an fml? shouldn't they have known u guys were having s*x?

jdawg2010 0

@116: yay! aids everywhereee!

At least now they know you're not gonna get their daughter knocked up.

cunningchick 1

There's really no explanation that would drag you out of that bowl of shit. No matter what you say, a shitstorm awaits lol.

I don't think you described this guy's situation without using "shit" enough. I'm going to need to hear it two or three more times.

Hey they got a free meal and know you are a responsible person who takes precautions.