By bethanygirl - 29/10/2011 19:46 - United States

Today, I had to cancel my birthday party because of snow. It's October. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 712
You deserved it 5 051

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't have snow and I live in Canada

I didnt know you couldn't have a birthday party with snow..

Comments

OMG I go to Bethany Middle, and school was out for like a week then. My b'days in august though.

This is hilarious. It snows lightly in the US, things get backed up, the streets are closed, and it's the end of the world. It takes well over 20 inches in an hour before they even consider closing a road here in Canada. I've driven home some nights where the road was GONE, using mailboxes to judge where I was on the road. Fun stuff.

RedFox12 7

OMG YOU ARE SO COOL YOUR LIKE A CANADIAN SNOW GOD LET ME KISS YOUR FEET :l

sniperkit 10

That's odd. Here in Michigan, we still haven't gotten snow even though it's a few days from my birthday. Mom rang and told me that this hasn't happened since I was around eight... Weird weather everywhere.

You probably live right near me. I had to carry my younger brother while he was trick-or-treating cuz the snow was so deep. And it didn't even snow for Christmas.

Be glad that you don't live in Canada, almost every October there is snow on the ground!

BCrazzi 9

I live in new jersey so I went through that:/ I stayed at my friend house though:3 it was fun^_^

cloudygirl5 16

Omg that stinks, their was snow in October where i live too ( usa)

Ugh! I remember that storm! It ruined me town's street fair!

We haven't had Halloween in new jersey in two years -___-