By Anonymous - 05/01/2010 07:16 - United States

Spicy
Today, I learned that my boyfriend waits 'til I am asleep to wack off to porn on the internet. We haven't had sex in months because he doesn't want to. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 075
You deserved it 3 849

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lucky_Adi 0

has he been looking at gay ****?

mattgotest2 0

He's obviously become obssesed and needs help. It's not necessarily you.

Comments

Most likely you don't satisfy his desires and gets bored. Why should he put all that effort into something that doesn't pay back? Give him what he wants and he'll stop. YDI

JustJess666 0

um it's one of two things 1. he is addicted to **** or 2. he is uninterested in you or you are not pleasing him the right way watch the movie with him or just surprise him mid jerk and climb on and rap his ass. I do it to mine all of the time or I just tell him " pussy now or else!" he come running.... you'll get that soon.

megachaos 3

he's watching dudes getting ****** in the ass

califormula 0

You're probably selfish in bed and do not reciprocate (you know. Return the favors).

wildgamer10 0

i would suggest asking him what he likes about **** and then recreating it for him. maybe he has a fetish for something you dont give him.

wat a bastard I'd dump him and kick hiss ass oh and prolly break his computer;)

up101 0

he probley does it, cause you suck at sex now.

This sounds like the same problem I'm having :( Im so sorry!

to all the people saying 'it must be OP's fault because she's bad in bed', no. My ex did the same to me and I've had no complaints in the bedroom, in fact I've been praised. OP, talk to him. If nothing gets solved, walk.

dcx1xcd 2

Um....try different costumes? ....lol